From Monday 4 September 2017, Wonderlab: The Statoil Gallery will be closing for six weeks for essential maintenance.
It will reopen on 16 October.
What does this mean for Annual Pass holders?
To make sure you don’t miss out, we will be extending Annual Passes by two months, so there is still plenty of time to visit the Science Museum and get hands-on. Passes will be automatically extended on our system so just bring them along when you next visit and we'll let you know their new end date.
In addition to this we are offering Annual Pass holders private view access to Wonderlab in exclusive sessions throughout the summer. They will run from 9.00–10.00 on selected days before the museum opens to the general public, but you’re welcome to stay in the gallery after 10.00.
- To guarantee your free tickets, you'll need to book in advance—book your place for one of three early opening sessions now:
- You can book for up to six tickets and you’ll need to show your Annual Passes when you arrive at the Museum.
- We expect these to be popular so we advise booking early—tickets are only available in advance via the web.
- At the exclusive sessions, ticket holders will also receive 15% off at the Wonderlab shop. Just show your ticket to claim the discount.
We hope to see you at Wonderlab: The Statoil Gallery this summer!
Have we got your email address?
- We’d love to keep you in the loop with our monthly Annual Pass holders’ email packed with free experiments and exclusive offers.
- We’ll occasionally need to send information that could affect your visit. Why not go paperless? Help us be green and save paper
- Sign up today by emailing us at email@example.com
New Annual Pass prices from October 2017
From October when Wonderlab reopens, the price of an Annual Pass will increase. We are offering all pass holders the chance to renew at the current prices.
We’ll contact you nearer the time with details on how to renew.
|Family: 1 adult + 2 children:
|Family: 2 adults + 1 child:
|Family: 1 adult + 3 children:
|Family: 2 adults + 2 children:
|Family: 2 adults + 3 children:
Annual Pass extension
- Annual Pass holders who bought their passes at any time up to and including 3 September 2017 will automatically have their passes extended by two months to make up for the 6 weeks that they aren’t able to visit Wonderlab between 4 September – 16 October.
- This will happen automatically on our ticketing system and you don’t need to do anything to claim the extra time. Depending on when you originally bought your Annual Passes, this might be a long way off yet so we’ll email you nearer the time to remind you
- We’re also giving Pass holders the opportunity to renew their passes at the current prices. If you’d like to renew your annual pass, please phone our call centre on 020 7942 4000. You have until 2 weeks after your new Annual Pass expiry date to renew your Annual Passes at this year’s prices. For example, if you originally started your Annual Pass on 20 October 2016, with the 2-month extension to your pass your new expiry date would be 20 December 2017 and you would have until 3 January 2018 to renew at this year’s prices.
- In early July, we contacted Annual Pass holders to let them know about the closure via email or via post where we didn’t have email addresses. Help us go green and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to update your details.